Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Weigh In

Hi bitches..I'm baaaaaack!


84.7kg
That's a 2kg loss!!!


Feeling smug!
Feeling hungry!


Actually feeling shocked and very satisfied.


Lie.


Feeling like " it must be water weight" or "scales have broken" or " quick tell someone to make it true".


Feelings of insecurity and disbelief aside, I am 84.7kg and since kick off I have been working my ass off ( quite literally). 


In two days - I have drank my weight in water, I have not eaten a calorie over, I have cooked the program to the letter ( not my usual guesstimate).


I also think, truly...that having stopped breast feeding is probably the biggest contributor of this weight loss.


It has been a while since I have had this type of success - lets just hope I don't celebrate with a hamburger!


Edited to add: truth really be known my start weight should have been 86.9 but I took the day before's number AND today I re weighed myself AFTER hmm... ok... you know...number 2... eek poo talk, so not glamorous... and I was 84.1


So really I have lost 2.8 on Wally the NEW scales. 


I'm not going to change the figures on 12WBT - it gives me a little leeway and I truly do feel that its water. I'm thinking A LOT of this is my body transitioning back from breast feeding. I think I've mentioned before that I really feel as though my body holds on to the weight when I'm feeding - I think its just readjusting and now that I train as hard as I do ( stronger than ever before in my life ) the results are probably doing what they should be doing.


Basically, I'm under no illusions that this is normal - and I dont expect 2.8 loss in 3 days to continue but its the Universe giving me the start I need to loose the bad attitude and get on with it.


Maybe Woody Allen was right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment